Getting help when you are in an abusive relationship or after you have been sexually assaulted is not easy. Monarch Services wants to be there for survivors who are ready to seek help. Calling our 24-hour crisis line will put clients immediately in touch with an Advocate, who will provide:
- Crisis counseling, including one-on-one sessions
- Referrals and information about domestic violence or sexual assault
- Assist the caller in developing a safety plan
- Provide emergency response for survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault
- Accompaniment to an evidence examination if appropriate
Callers will be assessed for emergency shelter, if appropriate, and for other services, such as assistance with restraining orders or peer counseling sessions. Advocates also work collaboratively with law enforcement, hospital staff and the District Attorney’s Office to help sexual assault survivors to understand their options and to navigate the criminal justice system.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call our Watsonville Office at (831) 722-4532 or our Santa Cruz Office at (831) 425-4030.
All Monarch Service Advocates are state-certified Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Peer Counselors.
Spanish Group: 233 East Lake Avenue, Watsonville; Tuesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
English Group: 1509 Seabright Avenue, Suite C1 , Santa Cruz; Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30pm.
Legal information and assistance with completing restraining order applications is available by appointment and/or referral.